Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What have I done?

**** TO clarify for my mother..... No we didn't go to the nail salon today. (I know, I have sick kids) They are now playing "pretend" nail salon since they have been to the nail salon and like it. ALOT, almost too much. And the purse, is because they know what you do at the nail salon, talk on your phone, wear your sunglasses, and read magazine! Seriously, look at the way Ruthie is smiling and has her pants rolled up. Scary, she is only 3 going on 16.
Well, Lulu has pnemonia. (I can't even go into it, because I am just up to my eyeballs with sick kids!) I am seriously considering moving to Florida. Simon could commute right?


So needless to say, we have been stuck in the house. We are getting a little cagey. The girls have been so good about playing and not killing each other.... Well, I have stopped the fighting before it got to that point. Thankfully.


Today they were playing by themselves in our bedroom and I was in the kitchen. All of a sudden I heard our bath running. I go in to see them in this picture. Their response........


"We are at the nail salon getting a pedicure!!!"


Ruthie got herself dressed today, hence the layered shirt with her 2nd favorite "Little Miss " shirt. She is the official president of Little Miss Sunshine's fanclub.


I ran to get the camera (naturally) and noticed the purse on the floor. All the essentials are there.... sunglasses, phone, and a hand held game in case you get bored. I guess the US Weekly didn't fit in that small purse.



4 comments:

Leslie said...

those girls CRACK MY SCHIZZ UP!! priceless.

and to molly's mom, i'm sorry for using language that includes words like "schizz". really sorry.

debi g said...

you have taught them well! i want to be a part of your family.

lauren and brad said...

Oh to have girls! How fun!

Ben right now? No nail salon...instead he is ripping up the mail and throwing it at my face.

trish said...

so funny! i love that kids have such a creative side and do fun stuff like this. they are definitely learning the good life :)