Thursday, March 26, 2009

Such a crazy week!

Simon was in Arizona for work, so the girls and I hit the road to see their new cousin in Columbus.

I have killed my computer again, so I can't upload photos. But I will leave you with this funny story.

The girls had so much fun babies, babies, and babies all week. Katie's baby and then 2 of her friends are pregnant.

At dinner tonight, Lulu says.... "I have a baby in my belly! Look (she juts out her belly)" Then she makes a jerk and holds her hand out and says.............. "Look her it is it just hatched"

If only it was that easy. I don't know about having that talk with a 2 year old, so we are going with the hatching option. I am too exhausted to open that can of worms.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard yesterday that you should have "the talk" between ages 4 & 6. She's not far off. Seriuosly! What 4 year old needs to know those hard facts?!

Erin said...

omg. at least i know we aren't the only ones who play "i'm having a baby". i seriously have a post waiting to be finished talking about this exact thing!!

Anonymous said...

if it makes you feel any better, one of my students (4 years old) recently told me that she had eggs in her tummy and that one day she would have a baby. Then she also started talking about "ninnies." When i told her I did not know what a "ninny" was, she said "you know what a baby eats from." I am all about being honest with your children...but can't it wait a few more years??

debi g said...

my 5th graders are getting "the talk" at school next month. most already know things, but it is always an interesting time of year. oh the things that i have to look forward to when having my own kids (no, i'm not pregnant) again, great to have you as a resource :)

lauren and brad said...

I say just let her believe it comes from an egg! :) Hatch Away Lulu!

Molly, just gotta say your blog makes my day everytime you post! :)