Thursday, March 5, 2009
Simon loves the American cheese!
Simon loves being an American (well, american for 13 years). He loves the picket fences, he loves to mow the lawn..... in cut off t-shirts that scare the neighbors, he loves babecues and lazy days, Team Bisson t-shirts, etc. So I was totally not surprised when he caught sight of one of these family bumper stickers and insisted he gets one. I blew it off for a while but he really started bugging me and even swore that he would get one himself (I was not going to leave that to him!) So I got one for him for Christmas, put it in his stocking. I really thought he would realize they were cheesy....... Well, he insisted it be put on the car. So there it is, on MY car. I want to duck behind another car in the preschool pick up line. I am no longer that incognito silver mini-van. What would my friends think? But I must admit, everytime I see it, I am not going to lie.... Embarrassed, I smile and shake my head. He is so cheesy, but I love him.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
love it! he is totally americanized.
this is so funny! great accessory for the mini :)
haha..jamie would look at this and say "silly americans" shaking his head from side to side. Then again I can see Jamie coming to "the dark side" himself..it's all just a matter of time [insert evil laugh here].
he's so proud of his little fam! i. love. him.
love love love it!
And that is one of the reasons why everyone who meets Simon loves him too!
Post a Comment