Ruthie loves all babies. If you haven't seen this post click HERE. This was my best friend Kelly's baby and this is where I believe Ruthie's infatuation started. You will have to scroll to the bottom of that post for the video.
Ruthie couldn't get enough of Pingu. had to take some video as well. This is them, just hanging out on the couch.
Ruthie and Pingu.
Then, as I said before, Lulu wouldn't have anything to do with holding Pingu. Until one day. He is screaming like someone is trying to cut off his leg and Lulu announces.... "I WANT TO HOLD PINGU RIGHT NOW" So typical Lulu. Look at her face and look at Pingu. Too funny.
They also got to give Pingu a bath. Definately a big hit.
Also, saw the Easter Bunny. There was no way Lulu would get in the picture. We did however get a group shot with my sister, pingu, the girls and me. But of course, it is the mall purchased one.
And last but certainly not least. I made it in to a picture for a change. On the carousel at the zoo in Columbus.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Lulu and "Pingu"! Andrea
i don't know how i've missed so many posts ... but must say this is a beautiful picture of the bisson women!
Post a Comment