Monday, March 9, 2009

Outdoor playing



Living in Michigan, where there is crazy weather we take EVERY opportunity when the weather is nice to go outside and enjoy it.

Lulu has completed her medicine regime for her Pnemonia. She seems to be about 85% better. I still feel like she needs to get a good deep breath, and I am really thinking I am going to call the doctor this morning just to check her lung function. But that is a different story.

We had a couple of days last week where we were able to get outside and enjoy ourselves. And I had EVERY window in the house open trying to air out all these bad germs. The girls were ecstatic to get outside and run around.


Sunbathing and taking in the glorious sun.


I was ecstatic for the start of Outdoor drinking weather! I cracked open a beer in the glorious 65* weather on Friday just because I needed to celebrate the start of a fabulous season!










4 comments:

debi g said...

i love their opposite outfits in the first picture! and yay for outdoorness!!!! call me and i'll come over for a beer next time :)

Leslie said...

it's SO sunny!! 65 = beer time, of course! how great that they play together so well. and that the dude's sickness is slowly on its way out. what a relief!

lauren and brad said...

What I wouldn't KILL for a beer outside right now. On our first cook-out Sunday night, I walked outside and said to brad, this is so perfect, the only thing I'm missing is a nice cold beer and he sheepishly apologized as he hid his behind his back. GRRRRRR...

devon lorraine ... said...

i love lulu's pose in the first pic.