seriously, your girls have great style. Or at least you two do, and they put up with it very well. Meant to comment on your last post how cute it is that Ruthie wears her same cute yellow t-shirt she loves in EVERY picture. I was catching up on some posts and thinking, "hmmmm I see a pattern". a-DOR-able
Your girls are so adorable! I love the shirts. I totally flaked on St.Patrick's day this year. My 5 year old went to school without a green shirt and I'll never hear the end of it! lol
4 comments:
Your girls are so hip. seriously. hipsters.
cute cute tshirts!! happy st pattys day!
seriously, your girls have great style. Or at least you two do, and they put up with it very well. Meant to comment on your last post how cute it is that Ruthie wears her same cute yellow t-shirt she loves in EVERY picture. I was catching up on some posts and thinking, "hmmmm I see a pattern". a-DOR-able
Your girls are so adorable! I love the shirts. I totally flaked on St.Patrick's day this year. My 5 year old went to school without a green shirt and I'll never hear the end of it! lol
Post a Comment