We had a great weekend! As usual...Friday is Bisson Family Fun Night. We feel it is EXTREMELY important to have a family togetherness night that is a ritual. SO, the girls get to decide what they want to do. This week it was Pizza for dinner, swimming at the Y, and then followed up with a family movie night all cuddled up together.
Check out Ruthie's new shirt.... I am trying to get her into a shirt other than Little Miss Sunshine. She just told me that she wants a Little Miss Sunshine cake for her birthday....That or Lightning McQueen.
1 comment:
Family Fun night is so cool. I am so proud of you and Simon for being so family oriented and awesome.
We were in an outlet toy store this week-end. I wanted to go, Brad didn't and he said, the ONLY way I will buy something in this store is if they have the blow up bounce house that Molly and Simon have. That thing is AWESOME.
Of course they didn't. I said to him, don't you think they are the funnest parents ever? He said, of course they are fun, they met at summer camp!
Lame story I know...but oh well. At least a couple of okies think the world of ya!
Post a Comment