Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shere Khan



******This was a post not to long ago, but was removed, it came up again last night while Simon was home and it still makes me shake my head, you just can't make this stuff up.**************

We were dancing and watching the Jungle Book the other night and we were all talking about what characters we wanted to be....... I so am Bagheera. Just because I like to say it.

Ruthie wants to be Shit Khan. No matter how matter times we sounded it out syllable by syllable, and she could do it, When put together it was SHIT KHAN every time. She is smarter than all of us and I know that she is partially doing this just to get a rise out of us. Simon had his shirt pulled up over his mouth trying not to laugh.
Now, how do I have the conversation with her that clearly Disney would never make a character in one of their movies Shit Khan.

I am just going to ignore it and hope that it goes away. And probably hide Jungle Book for a while. How is that for parenting?


1 comment:

debi g said...

hee hee hee, shit khan.