Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year

So another New Year, filled with resolutions and lists and all sorts of fresh idea's.

Here is my idea for the new year.........

Yes, I have things I would love to do different or accomplish this year but why start off a new year with laundry lists hanging over my head of things I want to do and things I said I would do last year that have moved to the list again this year........ Instead.................

I am going to focus on the awesomeness of 2008. Celebrate all my accomplishments big and small. (Potty Training Ruthie to organizing a successful event for Junior Leauge - just to name a few). Why not start off the year with positive reflection of great things!

Focus on all the positives in life and the negative won't have anywhere to fit in!

Go on I dare you to try it!

3 comments:

debi g said...

L-O-V-E this idea!

trish said...

ohhh such a wonderful idea. i will try the same :) happy new year!

Leslie said...

just started the new year with FINALLY rearranging the kitchen to make more sense. you'd think with as much time as I want to spend in there, it would have been completed a long time ago, but there's something to be said about moving into a place someone had already been living in for awhile. granted, that someone was surviving on only using the sink, fridge, microwave. sigh. boys.

anyway, that had been on my 2008 list ALL year long and i decided to just throw the hat in and do it already. 2009 is going to be awesome.