Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BOUNCE HOUSE



That is the answer to the question..... What should we do today since it is freezing outside and we have already gone sledding a million times this week?




The girls obviously love to dance so why not incorporate that into bouncing, Some mornings they want to do this first thing. They always want their 80's music. Never a dull moment at our house.



8 comments:

debi g said...

besides having that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day (teaches me to check blogs first thing in the morning)... i LOVE telling my friends about this activity at your house!

Amanda said...

ok whoa, what a second. This crazy-fun bounce house is in YOUR HOUSE? Dude, can I come over to play! That looks so fun! Reminds me of the inflateable toys we got at camp for carnival! If only you had that fly trap game in your backyard, well, I'd just have to move right in. Your girls are pretty much the luckiest kids in the world....for the bounce house, yes, but mostly to have parents as fun as you two! (PS love the static on Ruthie)

Anonymous said...

I love that they listen to 80's music, Mollie tells me that I am the mom in the song "1985" and I am stuck in the 80's! I keep threatening to throw an 80's party at home! I am hoping after 2 weeks at camp this year they will get the whole camp theme thinged, just have to turn Cam and Matt into my camp themes!

lauren and brad said...

wait a second. you OWN a bounce house? you continue to prove that you are the MOST KICK ASS mom in the ENTIRE WORLD.

trish said...

WOW this is the coolest thing ever! who doesn't love a super fun bounce house!? your girls are so lucky to have awesome parents :)

devon lorraine ... said...

yep, agree with everything above - you're the coolest.

i'm pretty sure if i had a bounce house, i would be dancing in it every morning.

Leslie said...

hey. shove off, amanda. i've got first dibs on moving into the bisson house!!! unless, you plan on baking us treats every morning. in that case, i may be able to share a room with you.

Simon and Molly said...

laughing reading all these comments. I don't know if anyone checks these again, but seriuosly. you all can move into the house with us. We would love it.
Amanda, Trish - could bake yumminess all day for everyone.
Debi, Leslie, Devon - could be in charge of daily crafts and decor.
Lauren, Brad, baby Ben and Baby Bump - could be in charge of all evening activites, socials, bounce houses, sporting events, you name it.
I would be content to just take a nap.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.