I mentioned to Ruthie this morning that I couldn't believe how big she was getting and that I always thought that she would be "my little baby" forever.
Her reply:
"But Mommy, when you eat healthy food, you grow up to be big and strong" (you may as well add in the eye roll and the "Duh")
I TAUGHT HER THAT! SHE DOES LISTEN. I AM MAKING A DIFFERENCE.

And a little status update: While we have 2 of these shirts, she is growing out of them. I don't know what we are going to do!
3 comments:
of course she is listening to you molly! and good for you teaching her such good eating habits at an early age :)
and the "word verification" for this comment is "dinglene" i don't know why but i find that funny.
oh i love that! you are such a good mom for teaching her healthy habits :)
please give me mommy lessons...
Post a Comment