

Yes as luck would have it, my race is tomorrow and it has been raining non stop. Freezing and the temperature looks to be 59* for the start of the race. Of course you swim first in frigid lake water, then bike, then run. My plan is ride my bike really fast to dry off!
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! It's TOMORROW????? Molly! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! I'll be thinking about you all day tomorrow and can't wait to hear how much ass you kicked! :)
BTW...are your girls the cutest things ever or what? Those rain outfits are by far the most adorable things I have ever ever ever seen!
I think the rain is maybe a blessing in disguise? Y'know, it keeps you from getting overheated, and everytime you have the wipe the rain off your face you won't be thinking about getting tired?! (Serious. Hate running in the summer. Love running in the winter drizzle). GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! I'm sure you'll rock it....with your cheerleaders on the sidelines and across the continent!
rain outfits ARE adorable. too bad it would look a bit ridiculous for any of us to pull that off. It's a good thing you have kids, right?
how super cute are the girls in their rain gear!?
GOOD LUCK tomorrow!! i will be thinking of you-can't wait to hear about it :)
Good Luck Molly! Just think that your friend Mrs. Goodman could be waiting for you at the end!
Leigh
Post a Comment