I swear Simon wonders what I do all day.... Well here it is. He makes the bed every morning before he leaves for work. (He also vacuums every night when he comes home from work - but that is another post for another day). He really likes to have things all nice and tidy. Well, no sooner had he made the bed and left for work, that the girls were in our room jumping on the bed and taking the sheets off.
So.... Ultimately, I make it look like a tornado (aka, Ruthie and Lulu) hasn't struck our house every day. But it most certainly has hit EVERY DAY!
So of course I emailed these pictures to him at work and said..... "Thanks for making the bed"
2 comments:
ooh! i think that's what i'll tell jamie every time our bed remains unmade at the end of the day.
"wow. ruthie+lulu must've been here."
ha! so funny :) oh, girls.
Post a Comment