While we were in Cleveland we visited the zoo with Gammy. During the summer months they usually have the dinosaurs that move and make noise on exhibit. The girls LOVED them. I thought for sure they would be scared. Not my troopers!
When I asked the girls the best part of being in Cleveland. It was the trip to the zoo with Gammy!
4 comments:
roaaaaaar! your girls are awesome. you should bring them to NJ.
i can't believe how much bigger they seem compared to last summer! and i thought that trex was wearing a hat.
love the dinos! it looks like so much fun :)
I don't know what I find more interesting/comical that Simon makes the bed or that you are out of the bed before Simon leaves for him to make it..and I try to be out of bed before Matt leaves because then he will make the bed! Cleve Zoo is our all time favorite zoo. AND I agree w/Deb, its time for those little ladies to have a NJ/NYC trip!
Post a Comment