We had such a great time. Lots of naps, relaxing, quality time with friends and family.
Lots to post, But some key info about this movie.
**Took most, to all of my pics to make this video.
**Lots of beach time, and naps and hanging out.
**Taylor Swift may have well sponsored this vacation. I now know most of her songs, thus, the song choice (made by the girls for this video).
**Lulu was not interested in having her picture taken at all this week. I did the best I could.
5 comments:
could have fooled me into thinking lulu didn't mind having her photo taken at all -- so many amazing pics of BOTH the girls! and the team bisson family.
so many great pictures -of all of you! Molly, you look gorgeous in that last photo! And everyone looks so relaxed (well, except the poor little boy that the girls kept holding, he didn't look all that cozy). So glad Simon got a good break away with his girls!
So many cute pics! I love family vacations..esp. your family's! your girls are so darn cute...and I love all the ones of them with their daddy. heartmelt.
Looks like everyone had such a great time! That last photo is SUCH a good one!Your girls are such cuties!
your family is so photogenic! looks like a great family vacation!
Post a Comment