Monday, December 15, 2008

Chocolate covered pretzels

Official candy taster. Even has chocolate in her hair.


As Christmas nears it is time to make our annual treats for Simon's co-workers and our neighbors. I have really gotten it down to a science with a good assembly line. Ruthie was a little bit of a help. In total 15 dozen pretzels and chocolate covered oreo's. Also, once I ran out of pretzels and oreo's I started to cover grahm crackers. Yum! The chocolate ran out just before I was going to cover some potato chips!





3 comments:

trish said...

chocolate covered potato chips are really yummy! i had them one year and haven't seen them much since, but quite delish. choc. covered pretzels are one of my most fav things. must be the combo of sweet and salty...yum

lauren and brad said...

You are seriously making me angry...how do you do it all? :)

just kidding! They look delicious!

Leslie said...

oh crap. chcovered pc. sound awesome!

i think after the first dozen pretzels, i'd just start making chocolate dipped fingers and walking around with those instead.