Friday, December 12, 2008

Lunch with Santa


Simon's work always has a huge lunch with Santa with everyone on campus. We make it a priority to attend every year. I was excited to go expecially to seek out my cookie helpers!

I always love going as it is fun to be with the boys, the Santa is great, and I love the people Simon works with.

We always go to the mall, and the girls take horrible pictures this year, we didn't even buy the mall pictures. No matter what we always get a good Santa shot at Simon's work.

Check out our previous year pics. When you look at them like this.... I can't believe how big the girls are getting!




2006

2007

***********Lastly, no matter how cute she looks with Santa, and no matter how deep blue and adorable she can bat those eyes of hers.............. She will not be getting a "MOTORCYCLE" from Santa, She tells him everytime she wants a motorcycle and one with training wheels for Lulu.

6 comments:

trish said...

she wants a motorcycle!? ha....that is the funniest thing ever...how cute is she. the girls are getting so big!

debi g said...

that rocks... a motorcycle. i can't wait to find out what she gets intsead.

devon lorraine ... said...

hey patrick wants a motorcycle too! maybe he should take a hint from ruthie and ask santa; he seriously has a better chance of getting a motorcycle from santa than of me caving in.

while all the years are great, i love this year's family photo with work santa.

Erin said...

a motorcycle? definitely moving up from the two wheel bicycle!! :)loved the Santa pics!

lauren and brad said...

she CRACKS me up!

it amazes me to see the transformation from year to year when they are this young! it's crazy!

Leslie said...

HAD to google it. Check it out, you guys. I'm on Ruthie's side on this one. :)