The other night Ruthie and I took our babysitter out for a night of pampering. All of us had a mani-pedi. Both the girls love their babysitter. She is so great with them and they always beg for her to come over and play! Simon and I love her so much because she takes such good care of the girls, and anyone who loves our kids is tops in our books!
Andrea and I loved our pedi's especially the massage chair. Ruthie really loved that they put sparkley designs on her toes and her fingers for Christmas.
This is only Ruthie's second manicure and I am a little nervous at how much she enjoyed it and how content she was to watch her every move!
Of course, the Dude decided to stay home and play with Daddy. Maybe next time.
2 comments:
the Dude will learn to love them one day too :) that was such a sweet outing with you girls! what a special treat.
what a great activity! i used to hate the massage chairs, but have grown to appreciate them since figuring out the control settings :)
Post a Comment