Talking a walk behind our house
This morning we woke up to tons of snow! Ruthie could hardly wait to get outside and play in it. Lulu was a little hesitant and it took some convincing to get her ready for the great outdoors. We compromised and let her take her Paci outside, of course she kept dropping it and couldn't figure out why it was freezing and covered with white stuff. Ruthie wanted to walk all over the neighborhood and Lulu insisted on being carried the entire time. After many frozen tears, Simon took Lulu inside and Ruthie and I went and got our babysitter that lives a few houses away and played outside for about an hour. She had so much fun. We built a hill in the front from where the plow piled the snow and finally got to use her new red sled. After a while she started to walk to the front door when I asked her where she was going she said.... "I am going inside to see Daddy, I am freezing."
Lulu and Daddy sledding
Ruthie and Mommy
Ruthie and Andrea making snow angels
No comments:
Post a Comment