So, I am totally behind the 8 ball this year trying to find a Christmas card icture. We had professional pictures taken in October in the leaves and they were super cute except Simon didn't like the way the girls looked in the picture. It was one of those where we all wore denim and black and were sitting in the leaves. He thought they looked like boys. I kinda think that hopefully the people we would be sending the pictures to would know we had 2 girls but back to the drawing board. So then we had a cute picture of the girls and us in front of the tree in their Christmas pajamas. Oh Yes, Every year Simon makes us get Team Bisson matching Christmas pajamas. That is another post for another day. That picture was cute until someone who shall remain nameless saw a picture of them in their PJ's and stated they look like Thing 1 and Thing 2. Which was funny but, also that put that picture on the Do Not Use list. So, we had our neighbor come over the other night for a photo session, because seriously, again, Simon with the cards wants all of Team Bisson in the picture. He prefers to see his friends in pictures instead of just a bunch of his friends kids. So yet again, we got alot of duds and I think we may have 1 decent 1.
I love Simon. He makes me laugh and he gets hung up on the cutest things such as the Christmas cards. So this year when we received our first Christmas card from Nicole and Trav he starts bugging me about our cards. Then the other day we received not only a card but a letter from Mike and Val McKenney with the updates on everyone in their family so his wheels start turning. So he has composed a letter. The letter was super cute, and all things that I guess I just take for granted and forget to mention on the blog about where they are and what they are doing right now. Which really is what this whole thing is suppoesd to be about. So, I thought I would include Simon's little notes about the girls.
Seasons Greetings from the Bisson Family! 2007 has brought us many blessings and, as usual has been a real adventure.
We enjoyed our second year living in Michigan. We deeply miss our friends and the Buckeyes we left behind in Columbus, but are settling into life as Michiganders or Michiganians (take your pick!)
Ruthie is now 2.5 and had a blast at the beach this summer, and loves her music class and gymnastics (nastics in her world). She is outgoing, fearless, loving and full of energy. She is very protective of her sister, Lulu, and can’t go to sleep at night unless our 95 lb chocolate lab, Guernsey, sleeps on her bed with her. She loves goldfish crackers and her stuffed green Froggy and cartoons, especially Dora the Explorer.
Lucy (Lulu) is 1.5 and loves eating sand at the beach, cuddling, is cautious and curious about everything. She can’t live without her stuffed elephant and cannot be away from her ‘paci’ for very long (we’re working on breaking the addiction). Lulu loves waking up really early and having special time with daddy every morning (we wish she’d learn the concept of ‘weekend’). She loves playdoh, books and must have whatever toy her sister is playing with (right now!) Lulu loves her sister and has learned that she has to fight for her rights (quite successfully) when it comes to getting her share of attention.
He then talks about us and there is no need to bore you and we must leave something for most of ou to read when you get the actual card.
Another thing that we have this year are the personalized address labels with pictures of our heads and Santa Hats. Again, did I mention that he really gets into the Christmas card.
So, since there were so many bad pictures for the Christmas card, I thought I would humor you.
Enjoy.

I love Simon. He makes me laugh and he gets hung up on the cutest things such as the Christmas cards. So this year when we received our first Christmas card from Nicole and Trav he starts bugging me about our cards. Then the other day we received not only a card but a letter from Mike and Val McKenney with the updates on everyone in their family so his wheels start turning. So he has composed a letter. The letter was super cute, and all things that I guess I just take for granted and forget to mention on the blog about where they are and what they are doing right now. Which really is what this whole thing is suppoesd to be about. So, I thought I would include Simon's little notes about the girls.
Seasons Greetings from the Bisson Family! 2007 has brought us many blessings and, as usual has been a real adventure.
We enjoyed our second year living in Michigan. We deeply miss our friends and the Buckeyes we left behind in Columbus, but are settling into life as Michiganders or Michiganians (take your pick!)
Ruthie is now 2.5 and had a blast at the beach this summer, and loves her music class and gymnastics (nastics in her world). She is outgoing, fearless, loving and full of energy. She is very protective of her sister, Lulu, and can’t go to sleep at night unless our 95 lb chocolate lab, Guernsey, sleeps on her bed with her. She loves goldfish crackers and her stuffed green Froggy and cartoons, especially Dora the Explorer.
Lucy (Lulu) is 1.5 and loves eating sand at the beach, cuddling, is cautious and curious about everything. She can’t live without her stuffed elephant and cannot be away from her ‘paci’ for very long (we’re working on breaking the addiction). Lulu loves waking up really early and having special time with daddy every morning (we wish she’d learn the concept of ‘weekend’). She loves playdoh, books and must have whatever toy her sister is playing with (right now!) Lulu loves her sister and has learned that she has to fight for her rights (quite successfully) when it comes to getting her share of attention.
He then talks about us and there is no need to bore you and we must leave something for most of ou to read when you get the actual card.
Another thing that we have this year are the personalized address labels with pictures of our heads and Santa Hats. Again, did I mention that he really gets into the Christmas card.
So, since there were so many bad pictures for the Christmas card, I thought I would humor you.
Enjoy.

4 comments:
what a good looking family! :) that is too cute about the cards! it sounds like girls day out was super fun, what a great idea.
oh, now i feel really bad... they looked adorable in that picture!!! use thing 1 and thing 2! please or i will feel really really bad. almost as bad as when i let it slip to some 4th graders that a certain white bearded jolly man from the north pole doesn't really exist (post for another time).
DEBI'S the one who said the thing about your girls? MEAN! I think they're adorable and no matter what you do, they look like little girls. Happy holidays, you guys!
christmas pics are nearly impossible to get! last year, we had to take over 80 shots of us and our dog cali to get a good one...and we didn't even have a baby yet! yikes! i love the pics of your girls! they are so adorable!
Post a Comment