Friday, December 7, 2007

Rose Petal Cottage

The Girls were fortunate to receive a fabulous early Christmas present from Vicki and Tony. This has been the hit of the house for the past few weeks. This cottage has been all over the TV. Well, the kid shows anyway, and everytime Ruthie sees it she gets so excited and yells, I have that too! It is so awesome. It has a washer, a sink, an oven, a cradle and changing table for a baby and a comfy chair to sit in. They love having their own space so this is perfect. You can close it to make it private or you can leave the side open. The girls love to have the two side closed as it allows them to have their own little play area that I can't get in. At one point I looked in and they had every book in the house in the cottage along with all of there babies. They were literally sitting on books.

They are 2 lucky girls to have such wonderful people like Vicki and Tony in their lives, to love them, to spoil them, to look to them for guidance. Vicki and Tony have been wonderful friends to Simon and I over the past 11 years. Molly first became friendly with Vicki when her daughter Casey attended camp and had a little case of homesickness, and helped with bunk issues with Jodi. It is pretty cool that we were there to help with their kids and now they are here to help with ours.


No comments: