Lulu hasn't quite figured out that it isn't a surfboard
I saw this sled at Target and I had to get it. It was like I was having a flashback of my childhood and I could picture myself all bundled up and my dad taking me for a ride in this long red plastic sled. So there I am walking through Target with a big red boat and Simon shaking his head because he made me swear we were only getting cleaning supplies and nothing else. (Target sucks you in, I swear). So we get home and Ruthie insists on bringing the sled in the house. Even better, now we can play with the sled and not freeze our butts off! Perfect!
Although, the wierd thing about the sled is that all day long she was putting blankets and toys in the sled and out of the sled, and pushing Lulu around, all the while saying she was going to Grandpa's house. Wierd. If I said anything about the sled it was that I remember my dad pulling me around and this was only to Simon, nothing about Grandpa. So, here is to the red sled, I hope that Grandpa pulls them around in it while we are in Cleveland, then I can stay inside and drink hot chocolate.
2 comments:
i like that the whole family can fit in that sled! i need a snow day.
i loved sledding as a kid! so much fun!
that is craziness that ruthie kept relating the sled to grandpa...i bet that story will make him smile!
Post a Comment