Simon was actually the one to come up with this Family Party. I think it was on a Snowy Sunday last year when we were stuck inside and we needed to tire Ruthie out. What else do you do when there is nothing to do? DANCE PARTY. (Remember we met as counselors at Summer Camp. )
Needless to say, we have a dance party just about every day at our house. It is something we have started to have to ration as who can really dance all day every day? We have a bad 80's CD and the girls love to dance to: Ice Ice Baby, Jesse's Girl, What I like about you, Tainted Love, etc. I think it is cool that they both know the words to these classics. Since we have been taking music class they have added a new element to the dance parties with their Wiggles guitars and makeshift drums. I have asked for real drums for the girls for Christmas and everyone thinks I am totally crazy. I say BRING IT ON!
We are headed to Cleveland tomorrow for the Holiday's and we are so excited. The girls can't wait to see their Gammy and their Grandpa. Also, I am looking forward to seeing family and friends and sleeping in and not changing diapers.
KEEP ON ROCKIN!
4 comments:
rock on bisson family! hm... i am sure i can find some pictures of mom and dad rocking out at a camp social or two...
happy holiday!!!
Hey, just incase santa doesn't get the drum set you asked for, here is something you might like... we begged for it in the baby room (but of course never got it)... its called "Childrens Musical Discovery Table" - here is the website http://www.doe-a-deer.net/. They also have all kinds of kid sized musical instruments... p.s. check craigslist for used instruments too!
fun! you all have the best times...
Hey guys,
Saw your comment on our blog and thought we would check out yours!! Glad to see all is well with Team Bisson and the girls look happy and healthy. I played the drums for 10 years and loved it, so good choice!
Have a great holiday season. Chris & Dani
Post a Comment