Making cupcakes
Don't get between Lulu and a cupcake. She wants one NOW!!!
Life is good.
Ruthie on a sugar high from dough and cupcakes
I had a great Birthday. We had a babysitter last night and Simon and I went out to dinner. We were home by 9:15 and in bed by 10pm (I really know how to party). I got to sleep in until 7:45am which is a huge treat. Then we all went to target this morning. I had the afternoon to go out and shop by myself! I was able to finish up our Christmas shopping, now all I have to do is wrap them. Ruthie and I made cupcakes my favorite, Funfetti. Lulu refused to help since she could not be taken away from her precious Barney for even a minute. Simon and the girls got me a fabulous day at the spa which I plan to use next weekend.
Also, my friend Debi posted a great story on her blog with some pictures that brought tears to my eyes! What a great trip down memory lane. Check it out, her link is on the right of this page called, Debi in Jersey.
I am blessed with 2 great girls and a wonderful husband.
3 comments:
happy birthday! so glad to hear that it was a great day :).
happy birthday molly! i heart cupcakes :)
happy birthday molly.
i'm so glad to hear simon was good to ya! :)
Post a Comment