Thursday, November 13, 2008

Simon the Superdad

Last weekend I met my mom and my sister in Chicago to spend the day with my Grammy. Also to spend some time with my mom and my sister. Something that come to think of haven't ever really done. Simon stayed home with the girls.

In his words "It was the best weekend ever" They went to the library, the Y, the mall, rode the carousel, went to Red Robin, took great naps, slept great at night, the house was immaculate, and the best present was the Christmas tree.

They always like to surpise me when I am gone and make tons of adorable art projects...

They made this out of white rolled paper and then they made the ornaments out of construction paper and even made the bows on the presents with some of my ribbon.

I just wish I was half the parent Simon is.




5 comments:

debi g said...

that is awesome. simon and your girls might out creativeness leslie... sorry leslie.

lauren and brad said...

Are you kidding me. GET OUT. How is he even human?

I am so making Brad read this post for reference. Better yet, I am flying Simon down here to give hands-on instruction. He IS a superdad.

However~Do not beat yourself up...there is NO WAY he could ever be the superMOM that you are! xo

Erin said...

wow! I am impressed! A lot of dad's would be sitting the kids in front of the TV for movies all weekend.
You are a fantastic mother!! It's sometimes hard to be creative when you are with them 24/7.

Leslie said...

omg. he's way over the top awesome. and no big, debs. i know.

i know.

trish said...

how fantastic! you guys rock.

p.s. i love that christmas is coming soon :)