Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

Things I am thankful for.......

1. My wonderful healthy, safe, loving family.
2. My husband, who works so hard to take such good care of all of us.
3. My bad breathed dog. Even though sometimes I am not good at showing it.
4. My Great friends, new and old, far and near. They bring joy to all my days.
5. My warm bed, the roof over my head.


Simon is thankful for........(interviewed for responses)

1. Our health
2. Our children
3. Our love for each other
4. Thankful for not having to wake up tomorrow early (Gammy is here)
5. I would be thankful if the girls could figure out that we sleep in on the weekends.
"That's it, I am pretty simple"

reading these.... all of the things are my, and all of Simon's things are "our". I am going to start working on that. It was totally "my" wedding. And, "my car" maybe I do have control issues.

2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

I'm thankful for your blog because it ensures that I laugh OUTLOUD at least once a day! You are awesome!

Leslie said...

yup. yup. you're pretty funny!