Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween Social



As many people know, Simon and I met at summer camp and share the same love for turning the ordinary into the extraordinary.


Friday night was no exception. For Bisson Family Fun Night (celebrated EVERY Friday Night - Simon's idea) this week we decided to have a Halloween Social. We. dove into our dress up clothes and decided to have a dance party, Lulu decided to be the flapper and Ruthie was WonderGirl. Simon went as the old man with the undershirt and the worn slippers and I went as a photographer.

Tons of fun was had by all!









7 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

a dance party!?!? i LOVE dance parties! you guys are the coolest.

debi g said...

i adore that you have taken camp life and made it real life. and i take it gurnsey went as the super pup?

Leslie said...

i wish we were neighbors.

trish said...

fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish we lived closer, we could play camp everday!

lauren and brad said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? You two are the coolest parents I know. Halloween Social was always the BEST social. How much fun are you guys!!!???

debi g said...

leslie... i wish we were all neighbors!