Look who you will find on the street in Chicago while asking for directions!
Great to see you Devon.
Blog/Camp Friends are friends for life.
*** Addition for Debi*** No, I didn't randomly run into her. I was in Chicago visiting my Grammy and I had about an hour to kill so I emailed Devon and and walked through Chicago to go meet her at her building! I couldn't be in Chicago without saying at least a hello and grabbing a starbucks with her!
8 comments:
seriously, you just randomly ran into her? crazy. love it!
CAYUGA FOREVER....
so fun!
awwww FUN!!
hope you had a great trip Molly!!
i am naive. but still fun that you caught up with her! totally jealous
HAHA Debi's hilarious. And what was devon pointing @? So glad you guys got to see each other after...8 years? Holy cow!
it was so great to see you molly! i adore that we arranged to meet for a BLOG photo!!
(yep, she gave me a huge hug and put up with me while i blabbed on about who knows what ... things like how i've never tailgated for a football game, yadda, blah blah devon. then she asked me if i was at cayuga the year that brad had his long hair ... much better convo)
brad had long hair... did i know that?!
Post a Comment