Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tagged.....

I was tagged by Lauren, and because she is awesome I will share some random factoids about myself. I know these get old, but I really enjoy learning random things about my friends so I hope I don't disappoint.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- living in Jersey with my friends Ken and Ian, working full time at Camp. Simon was still sorting out his Visa to move to the US and I was gearing up for a fun summer at Camp Cayuga.

2. 5 things on my to do list today.
- Make cookies for our neighbors that just moved in (done, with the help of Ruthie)
- Shred some junk mail and bills (How many credit cards apps can one person really get in a day? I think I got 10 last week. Gotta love a recession)
- Take a nap
- play with the girls
- Make dinner at some point.

3. Snacks I enjoy?
- Is Beer a snack?
- Nachos (fave food)
- Cool Ranch Doritos
- Almonds
- Edamames

4. Things I'd do if I was a millionaire.
- I would rent out a cruise ship and take all my friends and family for a huge great vaca.
- Pay off all my families debt (school, house, cars)
- Give away a large chunk of it to some favorite charities
- Buy a vacation home on Lake Erie big enough for all our family and friends to visit whenever.
- We have actually talked about this, we wouldn't quick jobs or buy big houses. We would continue what we are doing. We could be the millionaires next door.

5. Places I have lived.
- Lakewood, Ohio
- Bay Village, Ohio
- Honesdale, PA (7 summers, totally countable)
- Hackettstown, NJ
- Columbus, Ohio (Worthington, Ohio still our favorite)
- Michigan


There you have it. Off to take my nap.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

"Is Beer a snack?" --> HA!

debi g said...

beer totally counts as a snack!

lauren and brad said...

i think YOU'RE awesome.