Wednesday, June 25, 2008

For Lauren......


I read my friend Lauren's blog quite regularly. Her and her husband Brad have an adorable baby boy Ben.
Whenever I read her blog I can't help but be reminded of my own little Ruthie who you had to work overtime just to make smile! She was the most serious baby there was. She always had this look on her face. Simon would always say that she got her "Bitchy" look from me. You know the one, many of you have questioned what is wrong with that girl Molly who never smiles. My dear friend Nicole always said I have an unhappy resting face and therefore people always think I am mean or don't like them. I guess I need to focus more on smiling sometimes..... Or just keep people guessing.
Anyhoo, I have been thinking about all the funny pics I had of little miss serious to show Lauren that Lauren's little Ben has a long lost serious friend Ruthie.
Enjoy!

At 3 months. She doesn't find the humor in this shirt.



Ruthie was not interested in solids at first either.

At her Baptism. Way too serious. She was 6 months. And I was 3 months pregnant.

(That is another post for another day!)


Meeting Santa. Still same face! 7.5 months




8 months and walking around the house. Still same face.






My personal favorite meeting her little sister. Ruthie 1 year and 2 days. Lucy Martin 4 hours old.

2 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

haaaa, ohhh, she was so serious! that is a cute series of pictures. i didn't realize the two were so close in age!

debi g said...

i love the t-shirt in the first shot! and i think the last shot is more a contemplative look of "hm... i am not sure what to make of this thing in my daddy's arms"