You know that you are loved when people start calling and asking if everything is okay because there hasn't been a blog in a while. (Thanks Andy!)
Things here have just been hard. Really Hard. I am glad that the month of May is over and I am going to just put it in a bubble and blow it away and start June off on the right foot!
May stinks for many reasons.......
-Simon started 2 Master's classes.
-Simon started an unpaid internship in addition to his full time job and classes.
-Simon did some overnight travel.
-When his world is upside down, so is ours. The girls don't like him gone and quite frankly neither do I. We knew it was coming but it just takes your breathe away when it all starts. And finding our new routine always comes with some growing pains for everyone.
- Simon and I just came back from a business trip which was really great but alot to plan for.
- Gammy the Great babysat while we went away.
-Everyone got sick in our house. Ruthie Ear infection, bronchitis, Lulu - major allergies, Simon - allergies, and Molly Bronchitis and Sinus Infection. All right before we were to leave for the business trip.
So, just sucky stuff that takes you off task from blogging.
Now back to our regularly scheduled humor.
3 comments:
I had been thinking it had been some time since I had seen a post from you in my feed reader. Glad things are slowly getting back on track and sorry for the rough patch. Thoughts are with you guys!
like leslie, my thoughts are with you guys. but it is june and time for a fresh start for the summer. hope things turn around for everyone involved soon!
oh my goodness. i'm so glad you're on the upswing. icky.
i agree with deb...june 1st = fresh new start! :)
Post a Comment