Ruthie has been into babies for a while. So, while in Cleveland we went to my friend Kelly's house who has Jack who is 2 weeks younger than Lulu and Isabelle who is 7 months old. They all had a blast playing together but for sure the highlight for Ruthie was being with baby Isabelle.
When she held Isabelle, I was trying to explain to her that babies like to hear stories and so maybe she could tell her about soccer, or her Gammy and Ruthie say's "I know...." and starts singing songs. I didn't get "Twinkle, Twinkle" on record but this was the second song she sang.
***For this video you will have to turn volume up all the way as she was whispering to the baby......Also, it is kinda random but it doesn't sound like her voice but it still made me cry.
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
that was so incredibly suh-weet!
oh my gosh that was so sweet - I love the cheek stroking. Is she that cute with her own sister too (hello built-in babysitter!)
Post a Comment