Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day.


Simon got to spend his day at the library studying for school and a backyard barbecue with our neighbors. And the biggest treat of all...... A homemade ice cream cake.

notice how the girls can't take their eyes off the cake.


Happy Father's Day to the best father the girls could ever ask for.



Cake sidenote:
I would love to take the credit for this but I addapted it from my friend Trish's blog. So easy and so delish. (I changed the ice cream it called for to chocolate, vanilla and choc. chip. more kid friendly)

3 comments:

trish said...

the cake came out GREAT!! happy father's day simon!

debi g said...

he may be their hero, but the cake seems to be their passion. looks yummy!

Amanda said...

ok, definitely need to make that cake. I keep saying that but it just looks too yummy!
Glad to hear you got some family time on Father's Day!