Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Camera

Never let your 3 year old take your camera and take pictures. I know this may seem like it is a given, but ever since the poop ritual she has actually been pretty good at taking pictures.

Anyhoo, you will have to patiently wait until I have mastered my mom's camera which she has generously loaned us until we save for a new one. (of course that loaning came with a pretty stern...... "if you let her touch this, I will......."


Really, this post was basically tricking you into reading the poop story again..... It just doesn't stop being funny.

yea, we do have a broken camera but somehow the pain is not so bad after laughing about poop.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

did she take great photos prior to the camera going down? what happened to it?

devon lorraine ... said...

omg that's hilarious, i never read your poop post. (your plot to get people to read it worked!) so i think we're all wondering if your camera got a swirly.

debi g said...

i do love that story, and tell my friends about it all the time :)