I just went on weather.com and it says that it is 0 and the windchill is -18 and it is only 8pm. YIKES!
Anyhoo, the pajama breakfast for dinner somehow turned into playtime as princesses then dinner. We all ate way too much yummy eggs, potato casserole, homemade waffles, bacon, sausage, the works. I seriously am still stuffed hours later. We take our breakfast very seriously. Is this the parent version of handling a hangover?
After dinner the girls played more and then Simon informed me that our girls had decided to get naked and wanted to get in the bath. Upon notification of the nakedness I went upstairs to find Lulu had pooped on the floor and Ruthie was running around crazy.
Just another exciting day at our house.

Pajama Breakfast for Dinner with the Dolven's
(The Dolven's are the ones that started the nickname Team Bisson)
Chad, the dad stays at home while Cheryl works, so he is the one that I spend most of my time with. Kinda funny that all my time as a stay at home mom is spent with a stay at home dad. But rather fitting as I too like to play video games and spend all day in my pajamas. Pizza every night for dinner.....Bring it on!
Bisson Princesses.
Looking at this picture I just want to take that pacifier and throw it. But today with the headaches and being stuck inside was not the day to really fight it. I know that people say that their kids can scream but Lulu knows how to take it to a whole other level. Lulu in this picture says it all. "I want it my way and I have learned that Mommy and Daddy hate the sound of my screaming so I will show you."
Princess Lulu enjoying herself.
3 comments:
what a funny post. i feel like it's such a window into your homelife.
anyway, i feel you with that brutally cold weather. brrr.
so it is not as cold in NJ (but no double digits today) and sadly there was no princess party this weekend here.
stay warm this week!!!!!!!
omg. i am laughing my head off right now. you mean, i get to look forward to my child pooping on the floor!?!?!?
Post a Comment