5 Interesting/random things about Simon - In his words during an interview for the blog.
1. I was on the Ricki Lake show (In the audience but he still thinks this is a big deal)
2. I can fly on the flying trapeze and have caught tons of people while in the catchers bar on the flying trapeze. (While most of the readers of this blog know this fact, it is still a pretty awesome one. And certainly one that Simon's boss likes to bring up all the time in important business meetings to people that may not know this fact.)
3. I grew up on a 22 square mile Island in the English Channel.
4. I can't eat, look at or touch a tomato, but I put ketchup on everything even pizza. (It's a flesh thing.)
5. I have no sense of direction. I mean, I get lost daily, like driving home from work I will miss my exit. (Seriously, he once got lost driving us home from our friends house and our friends house is only a half a mile away from our house in Columbus where we lived for 3 years)
Places I would like to visit or re-visit.
1. I too would like to go to Grand Canyon.
2. I would like to go to Australia
3. I would like to go skiing in Colorado.
4. I would like to re-live the European backpacking vacation I took when I was 16.
5. I would like to go sit outside my beach house that I will have someday.
3 comments:
i don't like tomatoes either! can't stand them and pick them out of everything. ben eats them like apples, ew.
can i come visit your beach house one day?
i thought you were australian for the longest time, simon. like i would tell friends/family that i had a phone interview with an australian fella & scored a job in the poconos.
that's awesome, i thought i was the only one who thought simon was australian. i blamed it on the fact that my phone interview was at 5:00am (west coast time!) and was probably the first interview of the day at 8am pocono time so i wasn't thinking straigh. i felt pretty silly when i met you and realized that no, you are english. hah!
but the tomato thing? that's just weird, sorry. then again, I can't eat ham because to me it is what i imagine that human flesh would look/feel/taste like and therefore only cannibels should eat it.
and ricky lake is totally a big deal. that's awesome!
Post a Comment