Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Simon's Birthday Review.






Simon had the choice to go anywhere for dinner for his birthday. Now being in a pretty small town there are not too many places to choose but his choice......Bob Evans. Yep that's right. Bob Evans. It got me to thinking about Simon's past birthdays. I recall his 30th birthday which was not that long ago. We rented out our favorite local bar and had 50 of our closest friends and partied all night. We had 8 additional people crash at our house after the party and Simon had the most to drink I have ever seen, except for the night at the Wayne when he mooned our bosses wife through the window. (I think the only person that knew that story that reads this blog would be Debi, because weren't you there that night?).




So you can imagine my head shaking when he says I choose to go to Bob Evans. My how quickly things have changed in just 3 short years. We have lived in 3 houses, have had 2 kids and now we are rushing to get to Bob Evans for the early bird special. Man who hit the fast forward button too many times!!!




We had a great time preparing for Simon's birthday and I think he had a great day.

Lulu was too funny with the m&m's she was smashing them in too worried they would fall off.

No comments: