So, I went to Columbus for a much needed girl weekend. Had a fabulous time, shopped until I could barely walk. Had fabulous meals, saw some amazing friends and realized that it is only a 4 hour drive I really should do that more often then every 18 months.
On the car ride home I started to notice that my throat hurt, then an hour later my ear started to hurt and by the time I got home I was really feeling awful. By Sunday night my temperature was in the 102's nothing great but whatever.
Monday had to call Simon home from work as my temp hit 103.5 had to rush to the dr. Then on Tuesday my temp hit 104.3. That is not really a great feeling, kinda feels like your eyeballs are on fire. Simon had to miss an important roadtrip today as I can barely walk let alone take care of the girls and we certainly don't want them to get this. He leaves for a 5 day trip to TX on Saturday where he is speaking at a conference. I think we may need to call Gammy in for reinforcements.
Definitely the Flu, Definitely the worst I have ever felt in my entire life, Definitely love sleeping.
Blog will resume when I have managed to get out from under the truck that hit me.
3 comments:
oh honey! feel better soon!
oh no! i hope you feel better soon! want to make the 4+ hour drive out to the short hills mall once you feel better ;)
i hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment