Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Blog TAg

OK. You know the drill, I got 'popcorned" by Trish who got it from Leslie, so in a new form of blog tag I must fill in the following things:



Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog or the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.



Random Facts:

1. I strongly dislike flying. To the point that if you are "lucky" enough to travel with me...You too will strongly dislike flying.

2. I can ride a unicycle and juggle all at the same time.

3. I have a "secret" addiction to the show 7th Heaven and have tried to have my family's names coordinate with their names. Just a few more to go.....Not entirely true...It just worked out that way but people have questioned more than once.

4. I don't like going to movie theaters because I am afraid that a random person may sit down next to me and halfway through the movie turn and just stare at me.

5. I love to bake and make cookies, brownies, or cakes a couple of times a week.


5 places I would like to visit or re-visit.....

1. Anywhere with Simon for a honeymoon that we never got to take........(preferably with a cabana boy)

2. If it weren't for nubmer 1 above.......I would want to see the pyramids

3. Again, if it weren't for number 1 above, I would love to see Sydney

4. The backs of my eyelids for about 12-14 hours like the good old days when there were no kids and I would spend hours on the couch watching re-runs.

5. the grand canyon.

Simon and I had an interesting comveration this evening about what we would have put down for the other person and remarkably it was rather similar to my list. he said he will give me the list for him tomorrow.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

omg! you totally knocked me off my unicycle pedestal. tongue sticking out at you right now.

and at first, i was thinking, "oh molly, that's just plain silly. go to the theater!" Then...i reenacted it for jamie while watching law&order on the couch and he got totally creeped out.

ahhh, midweek hilarities.

debi g said...

i used to not like going to the theatre because of germs and people talking aloud, but now i have a whole new reason to not go! thanks molly... or should i say annonymous commenter...sleep well in your clothes?

Amanda said...

did someone creep you out at the theatre once and it's just scarred you for life? what happens if you go with TWO friends and you sit in the middle - are you ok then? do you feel like people stare at the back of your head? i can understand the creepyness but in a way, can't.


ok, and leslie - hilarious. I love reenactments. that was hilarious.

lauren and brad said...

i too love 7th heaven and get so much slack for it.

however, i'm sitting here thinking, who is molly on the show? know lucy, ruthie, and simon...