Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON!!!


Today is Simon's 33rd Birthday. Wow, such an old man. In true list form I would like to highlight some memorable moments of his 32nd year....


* Completed a successful second year in his not so new position. (He actually got his promotion to his current position on his 31st birthday.)


* He started out his 32nd year stranded in a hotel room for 3 days in Indiana during a horrible snow storm where the entire midwest was closed. He was miserable I thought it sounded like a beautiful vacation.

* Traveled to California, Montana, Florida, Mackinak, New York, New Jersey, Chicago and put about 50,000 miles on his car. All for work but what a great way to see the US.

* Got to visit with some good friends during his travels.

* Managed to make it out on the golf course 4 times. With his busy schedule this truly was an accomplishment.

* Completed almost 1 year of a 3 year master's program.

* Possibly said "no" to the girls 3 times. (Again, this is a rather large accomplishment. We are working on him saying "no")


* Went to see the Wiggles Live. First of many shows I am sure.


* Took a great family vacation to the beach for a week.


* Spent many hours at the zoo.



Simon is the most amazing father, husband and friend and the girls and I are so blessed to have such a great leader of Team Bisson.



Happy Birthday Bubby!


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Is there a Spirit Stick for this team? Because I think that Team Bisson deserves one for being so candid and upbeat (despite all the chaos!!!) and for letting all of us join in on all the excitement of your lives. I don't know how you find the time!

Happy Birthday Simon! I hope you had a fantastic day with all your girls and since the golf courses are a little white right now, maybe you can manage to make use of those ski goggles sometime this winter!

debi g said...

i love that comment amanda! i vote for them to get the spirit stick too! simon looks like a superhero with the goggles on, or perhaps superdad! happy birthday simon!!!!!!

ps- you were in jersey and didn't call me?!

Simon and Molly said...

I was waiting for that comment. He actually only flew to Jersey for the day with his boss. They flew in that morning and flew out that afternoon. He is doing a deal in Jersey so I will have him call you when you goes again.

trish said...

happy birthday simon!i also vote for the spirit stick :)