My cousin was so unbelievably awesome when she decided to pay it forward.
When I arrived home with the car, Lulu was so excited that she actually got in the car while it was still in the back of the my car.
Not only does the car have room for 2.... It has a radio with a few pre-programmed songs on it. The girls already have picked out their favorite and if you could only see there heads bee-bopping while they drive down the street. Their is also a radio that you can speak into and your voice is projected through the loud radio, so if they weren't making enough of a commotion as they drive down the street, they can now announce to everyone they are coming.
We don't have sidewalks in our neighborhood so the either have to drive on the driveway or drive on the street (which they do most of the time). We live on a corner that is on a cul-de-sac so there is only a few houses of traffic ever so there is no real concern and everyone knows to look out for the girls. (Note to all the people wanting to comment.....I don't let them in the street unless I am with them. Unless of course, I have had a really bad day, then I let them in the street unattended with our sharpest knives!) My only wish is that when they do get pulled over by the real police for driving a motorized vehicle in the street without an official licence is that I have my camera with me!
Love, love, love the car. Totally always wanted one of these when I was little.
This is Lulu who usually doesn't even use the steering wheel....giving Ruthie whiplash.
Also, totally room for a naked baby in the back.
4 comments:
i love that the girls are both wearing pink for their escalade debut. my friend courtney's little boy got a red car stroller thing yesterday (she gave in after watching him yearn for his bff's ride, a boy who is 6 months his elder), so it is a big week for earning wheels.
holy sh*t. that's tizight!
kick-ass playground set in the backyard and a sweet ride for the streets?! lucky.
LOVE it!
Post a Comment