Today we went to Kelly's house to play with Jack and Isabelle. Ruthie really got into the slip and slide as Kelly has a good hill in her backyard. Also she let the kids get in the back of the dump truck and ride down the hill. I managed to throw Lulu down the slip and slide once but didn't get any pics.
Somewhat overkill with the swimming but really..... In 95* heat and 100% humidity what else is ther to do.
**Also, couldn't help but start to call Jack.... Jack-Jack as Leslie calls her friends son whom I don't even know. Scary how we know so much about all our friends lives through these updates!
Ruthie the daredevil
Lulu not so sure
Crazy picture.... Jack, check out the dog. I didn't even know the dog jumped over the slide until I downloaded the pictures.
1 comment:
that is a great shot of the dog jumping over the slide, ha! by the way, great, great hill for sliding...winter and summer! we didn't have a pool growing up, so my parents always got us cool sprinklers to put in the backyard to run around/through!
Post a Comment