What a fabulous weekend. The girls favorite place in the world is Cleveland, especially their Gammy's house. Probably because their Gammy spoils them. We arrived in Cleveland on Friday and went directly to my Grandma's house to see the 2nd Ruth Catherine. My great grandma was Ruth Catherine and so is my grandma. Ruthie has big shoes to fill of strong women. Grammy (Molly's Grandma - I know confusing right?) is doing great. Really kicking it still at age 86.
We went to the Cleveland Zoo on Saturday. The girls absolutely love the zoo. Did some shopping on Saturday. When I get to a big city I have to spend some time shopping. And then went to dinner with our dear friends Kelly and Justin at our favorite place...The Moosehead Saloon. Kelly is a wonderful friend who is due in 2 weeks and seriously looks like she is only 7 months prego. Don't you just love girls like that. At the Moosehead we ran into my other great friend Nicole's mom who informed us Nicole was in town. What a treat to get to see her. She is living such a fabulous life in LA and is by far the most successful gal I know. I couldn't be more proud of her and all her accomplishments. I hope that our busy lives will allow for a much needed visit out West to see her and her husband Trav.


Last, but certainly not least, THE WIGGLES. They were totally awesome. The girls had the most amazing time. I am sooo glad we went. At one point I looked over at Simon who was holding Lulu and crying. He is so emotional. He also cried at Ruthie's haircut a little while back. He really needs to get it together. If he keeps this up the girls are going to get rather embarrassed by his behavior. Ruthie was dancing so much we had to take her up to the walk way because we were worried she was going to fall down the cement stairs with her fabulous moves. The girls got their guitars to "Play your guitar with Murray" and they have not stopping having dance parties since the show.

What a fun time.
2 comments:
don't worry simon, my dad cries at everything (our weddings, the movie beaches, finding out about our promotions at work... you name it). but we find it endearing and cute!
sounds like a fun weekend! (i admit i had to look up what The Wiggles are)
simon, that's the cutest thing EVER.
Post a Comment