So just when you think that you have inundated your blog with boring pictures there is a request for more....... (DEBI)
I have taken some more pictures of our decorations and a couple other funny ones. I have been swamped with planning this Junior League Fundraiser on Friday. Maximum capacity for the event is 200 people and we are at 227, needless to say things are a bit chaotic. Also, if another person donates a time-share at the last minute where all sorts of work has to revolve around organizing I am going to freak. All really good problems to have but still doesn't make it any less stressful.
Enjoy!





5 comments:
i love it! my sister and i used to do the same with the toilet paper.
this weekend is designated to putting up our holiday decorations. i like the two plants outside your front door. we are going to do a wreath, but with blue and silver decorations.
Yea! I am glad you won with the blue and silver decorations.
Can you remember what year it was that we bought the tree and decorated it? I can't even believe that this is Simon and my 10th Christmas that we have spent together.
it was before simon moved over... and before i started at MKA... so 1998?
Looks good…I swear we have the same door mat. Weird, huh?
beautiful decorations! i can't wait for christmas :)
Post a Comment