We had heard about The elf on the shelf and thought that it may be a good idea to start this year. While Gammy and I were out shopping we found it and brought it home. We let the girls decide what they would like to name him. They named him Jacob. I have no idea where Ruthie came up with that name but Lulu was on board with Jacob like it was one of their long lost friends.
We also went to the mall again and saw Santa. Ruthie once again, loved him and Lulu was not convinced. Ruthie ran right up and gave him a hug and Lulu had to be placed on his lap. At least she didn't cry. When Santa asked Ruthie what she wanted for Christmas, she told him she wanted a baby. I asked her is she wanted a pretend baby, and she said no she wants a real one. I hope she doesn't tell her dad because you know how he can't say no to either of his girls. When we were finished with santa we road the carousel. What a big day at the mall.
Lulu on the zebra - she kinda looks like a zebra with all those stripes
2 comments:
my grandmother used to take me to the mall to sit on santa's lap and get our picture taken.
and what is this elf on the shelf thing about?
It is a cute story about an elf that you name and is in your house reporting back to santa. You can talk to him but you can't touch him and every night he flies back to santa and reports on the day. then each morning he hides in a new place. It is cute
I will use whatever I can to get better behavior.
Post a Comment