Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Redneck Olympics......Back To School Party













We talked about wanting to have a redneck Olympics where all the neighbors come up with games, costumes and all out fun. A few of the neighbors, felt they didn't want to put too much effort into a party.... so a more politically correct theme was decided upon. Back to School Party!

A few of us, didn't want to give up on the original theme........Could we really pass on dressing up and blacking out our teeth?



Of course there was also hair dye. And I think Simon just wanted an excuse to wear a tank top...Which I would like to point out he had to go to the store and buy.





I think that a FABULOUS time was had by all! We especially LOVED all the games.....
Pinata






Water Balloon Fight





Kickball



Silly String




Pie Eating or should I say Pie Fight.














I am pretty sure that we may have won over the nay sayers and will make this an annual event!
***Lulu tends to get overwhelmed when people start "fighting" she was very afraid of most of the games and was content to sit with me and watch with a look of panic.




6 comments:

Leslie said...

poor, poor lulu! she looks rather overwhelmed.

debi g said...

love it! the best is being able to recognize most of the people in the pictures (even covered in silly string and pie!). you are so creative.

mary cay said...

Red neck olympics - oh if only the Bissons were my neighbors...LOVE IT!

devon lorraine ... said...

you're kidding me. this is awesome.

lauren and brad said...

Can anyone say, "Let's Make a Deal!?!?"

I love this...I love how fun you and Simon are. You make for the coolest kind of parents!

tricia said...

lo, don't you mean..."Let's Make a ...DEAL!" :)