Wednesday, September 9, 2009

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!



Yes we are well aware Ruthie you are a tough guy with Muscles...... "Pay no attention to the cheerleader outfit.... i am just wearing this because My mommy begged me too, and maybe promised Starburst.... I am a tough guy... Check out my muscles..."




Lovely Lulu








I so love that our dear neighbors and friends are fellow buckeyes! Saturday morning started out with blaring the TBDBITL (The best damn band in the land) from our radio at 8am. Singing on the top of our lungs and cheering O-H-I-O with the proper hand movements to "Hang on Sloopy". The girls were proudly wearing their cheerleader outfits too! Nothing made me more proud than to look out and our neighbors were playing their music wearing their buckeye pride and inflating their Brutus.


Michigan is finally feeling like home....... Or maybe Michigan is starting to feel like Columbus. Either way. I am finally finding peace.


Go Bucks!!!!!!!!
]
Goodnight Brutus

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

isn't gameday just the best day of the week? i always wake up smiling!

you guys so better whoop up on USC tomorrow...I'll be cheering you on!