Seriously, some days I just have to shake my head and admit to being the cliche.
First story
At McDonalds with a bunch of moms and kids, we are all talking about sunglasses, as mine have fallen off my head and crashed on the floor a few times.
Me: "These are my third pair of the season, I can't buy expensive ones because I break them or lose them" "Maybe if they were expensive, I would take better care of them"
I go to take Lulu to the bathroom and what should fall into the dirty toilet....You guessed it, my sunglasses. I am so annoyed I haven't even bought another pair.
Second Story
For my triathlon, I am borrowing my friend Bob's bike. His bike is a great roadbike that has the clips on the bottom of the shoes for pedals. Super cool yet, somewhat tricky. I practiced at Bob's trying to make them work. i got home and jumped right on the bike to give it another quick test run around the neighborhood.
In the street at the end of our driveway and there is a bit of wobbling and I can't get my feet unclipped, so I COMPLETELY wipeout. Good thing nothing else on my body got scratched since I held on to the handlebars the entire way down and left my leg to break my fall.
I laid in the middle of the street for about 5 minutes laughing so hard, blood everywhere.
I mean SERIOUSLY!!!!!
2 comments:
We went to see Harry Potter last night and on the way home I realized I had TWO pairs of sunglasses on top of my head.
I asked Brad why he hadn't told me as he can easily see the top of my head being almost a foot taller than me. He said he didn't want to embarrass me. WHAT?
TWO sunglasses??? Hahahaha.
Also, check out my post from 3 years ago. Includes "dude".
Post a Comment