Sunday, July 19, 2009

I am not the emotional one....

We have always known that Simon is the emotional one. He can cry at ANYTHING, and usually does. It is very cute, but I am sure that the girls will start to get embarassed when he starts blubbing all the time in front of their friends.

Ruthie went to VBS with her good friend Anthony at the beginning of the summer. She loved VBS and wanted to go there instead of her preschool she told me the other day. She loves to listen to the music CD then gave them from their class and dances all over the house singing her songs.

I cry every time she is singing and dancing to this CD. So random, yet it is so cute that she gets into this. She wasn't willing to perform at all and so these aren't the best since everytime she saw the camera she stopped.

Anyhoo, if I am like this for her VBS CD lord knows what I am going to be like at her First Communion.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy hearing and seeing Ruthie's concerts. In fact, lately, I have had those songs stuck in MY head. She does a great job singing on tune.