Sunday, July 19, 2009

Camping with the neighbors...


Since we are now huge fans of camping we decided to have a campout with the neighbors in their backyard. Tons of fun was had by all. We had an awesome fire, smores, night-time trampoline bouncing, and we didn't get to sleep until very late. The BEST was the Dunkin Donuts Coffee and doughnuts that our neighbor ran out and got early in the morning.



Totally sporting my "Team Bisson" T-Shirt


Princess Lulu crashed during the pre-camping movie. She woke up in the middle of the night inside the tent and was totally out of sorts..... "I can't see" she kept saying. I was all.... We are caming you are in our tent. Go back to sleep. Poor girl.


Moon-light trampoline







3 comments:

debi g said...

once again, i would like to be your neighbor!

Leslie said...

have i mentioned that i'm moving to michgan? my goodness!!

lauren and brad said...

You guys have the coolest neighbor friends ever...and are you guys wearing LONG SLEEVES??? IN JULY????

Two reasons I am moving in next door.